WVU strives to provide employees with as many options as possible to maximize their retirement savings opportunities. To build even higher income for their retirement years, employees can make additional contributions to the Supplemental Retirement Plans. Employees employment at WVU is covered by Social Security, so Social Security benefits also may be part of their retirement income. Retiree health insurance is also available to those who meet the minimum retirement eligibility guidelines.
Retiree Forms Available at Employee Benefits Forms.
- Retirement 401(a) Defined contribution Plan- TIAA-CREF and Empower Retirement
- Supplemental Plans- 403(b), 457(b) and Roth 403(b)
- Phased Retirement Program for Faculty and Staff
- TIAA Roth 403(b) Contribution Option Brochure
- WVU - TIAA, Choosing Your Investments Booklet
- TIAA Market Update
- TIAA Brokerage Service Now Available for Supplemental Plans!
- WVU - Roth 403(b) Contribution Option Information
- Spring 2016 Retirement Roadmap Sessions
- TIAA ( free) Financial Education Web Seminars
- SRMountaineer Temps Employment Services
TIAA Savings Simplifier Video Series
These videos offer practical tips on how to improve your savings, including how to get started, how to get the most from your retirement plan and how not to run out of money in retirement.
- WVU Retirees Association – Are you thinking about retiring from WVU? Join the NEW WVU Retirees Association to STAY CONNECTED!