Skip to main content
  • Home
  • Benefits Forms and Resources

Benefits Forms and Resources

 American International Group (AIG) Accident Insurance

Authorization for Release of Information

Authorization for Release of Information Form

How to Change an Address

All employees should use the WVU MyAccess employee portal to make a change of address. Using MyAccess will ensure your address will also be changed with all of your benefit vendors, except FBMC. To request a change of address for FBMC, contact the Benefits Office at or 304.293.5700×4.

Child Care Financial Assistance Program Application

Employee Leave

Optional/Dependent Life Insurance

Other Qualified Adults

WVU Employee Benefits Dependent Identification Card Application Form

Health Insurance (PEIA and Health Plan)

WV Advance Directives Forms

Mountaineer Flexible Benefits


Retirement- Empower Retirement

Supplemental Retirement Annuities (SRA)

Phased Retirement Program for Faculty and Staff

WVU Long-Term Disability

Years of Service

Retiree Insurance